The Senior Capacity Planning Analyst is vital in ensuring that we have the best possible workforce analytics to ensure that Customer Service is optimized to help Hopper’s customers. We’re looking for a data-savvy individual to join our Workforce Management team. Their mission will be to support Hopper’s Service Delivery Teams to successfully meet its performance targets while optimizing the utilization of people resources to ensure scalable customer satisfaction.
- Provide inputs (data analysis, reporting, productivity, budget & operational forecasts) to operational leadership to make sound decisions regarding structuring topics: recruitment, organization, and scheduling
- Build and maintain a reliable and detailed forecast capacity model for live chat, email, and phone support
- Build different scenarios for expected volume with consideration for utilization, efficiency, and productivity
- Factor changes in capacity planning models and evaluate the real-world impact of addition/reduction of FTE requirements
- Work with key stakeholders across a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Become known as the "go to" person for all areas of workforce analysis and optimization
- Experiment: we are an adventurous bunch so expect that anything and everything can change!
A perfect candidate has
- Material experience in forecasting, staffing, scheduling, and workforce planning for omnichannel contact centers
- Stakeholder Management experience to act as a single point of contact for WFM support
- Exposure to scripting with Pandas, R, SAS or other data preparation and analysis tools
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Proficiency in Tableau (or similar tools like Qlikview or Looker)
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical work to a non-technical audience
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment with last minute adaptations & regular changes
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with Workforce Management tools (Calabrio, IEX, Aspect, Verint, etc.)Enthusiasm and curiosity for conducting research and answering hard questions with data
More about Hopper
Despite the pandemic’s impact on the travel industry, Hopper has emerged stronger than ever. As the travel industry continues to rebound, Hopper has demonstrated significant outperformance with its category-leading mobile-only marketplace, delivering value to customers and supply partners with the company’s proprietary suite of fintech offerings
Here are just a few stats that demonstrate the company’s recent growth:
- Hopper’s valuation is now over $5B, which is more than triple our valuation from early 2020.
- The company grew its revenue by more than 300% YoY in 2021. Hopper’s monthly revenues are now 375% higher than its pre-pandemic high point and Hopper Cloud, Hopper’s new B2B initiative, is already 15% of its revenues and growing.
- According to Apptopia, Hopper was the #1 most downloaded OTA in the US in 2021. The app has over 70 million downloads.
- Hopper’s recovery is faster than the market and its share of the air travel market in North America is now 300% higher than prior to the pandemic, according to MIDT. We are now the 3rd largest air travel agency in North America.
- The company sells over $2B in travel and travel related financial services annually.
- Hopper’s fintech offerings, such as Price Freeze and Rebooking Guarantee, now represent over 70% of its air revenue.
- Given the success of its travel fintech, Hopper recently launched a B2B initiative called Hopper Cloud, where any travel provider can unlock a totally unique revenue stream by seamlessly integrating and offering Hopper’s travel content and fintech products. Hopper Cloud partners include Capital One, Kayak, Marriott, Amadeus, Trip.com
, and MakeMyTrip.
The industry opportunity for Hopper Cloud is enormous as projections estimate that if all travel distribution channels offered travel fintech, it could increase the total consumer spend for the sector by $200 billion annually.
And all this recent growth is just the beginning. There are still so many new opportunities we’re excited to tackle in the next year!