Hopper is looking for a Service Provider Operations Implementations Manager focused on International Expansion to join our Customer Service team. Reporting to the Service Provider Operations Lead, we are looking for an exceptionally customer-centric and data-driven Contact Center Service Provider Operations (Vendor Management) or Implementations professional with strong business acumen who is highly invested in coordinating and executing opportunities to launch language specific business lines at onshore and offshore centers.
Your key responsibilities will include managing projects within the service provider operations lifecycle (vendor and business unit onboarding-to-offboarding) for Customer Service Delivery groups and externally with outsourced service providers. You will be in charge of managing the lifecycle of launching International teams, which can broadly be categorized into 5 steps.
1. Working with leaders in Translation and Localization to ensure content and copy is up to speed.
2. Working with Workforce Management to get an adequate headcount understanding before launching the site
3. Working with CS Enablement to build a technical solution in our CRM to suss out foreign language tickets to efficiently and effectively serve to agents
4. Working with Learning Quality and Knowledge to ensure we have training curriculum available in local languages, and any adjustments to make the team fit with 1&2&3
5. Working with Service Providers and Implementation Managers to get the team launched and live.
- Broad understanding of globally operating contact centers who support global clients and the regional nuance and regulations within.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with a mix of agents remote and online, and across global outsourced and captive centers.
- Excellent communication and people skills – listening, written, and spoken. You work easily with diverse teams and optimize communication when working with people at all levels with varying styles. You know how to share your opinions clearly, thoughtfully and with empathy
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for understanding business drivers and answering complex operational challenges with data
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong background in implementations from Contact Center, or outsourcing space, or ancillary implementations such as in technology or financial services.
- Project management background - strong understanding of PMI fundamentals and strong practical knowledge of project tracking and organization (with willingness to be more than a corporate notetaker)
- Understanding of technical requirements of CRM, and the ability to talk in depth with technical stakeholders and draw up requirements documentation
- Understanding of regional support requirements and laws regarding international support of customer service companies.
- Technical Implementation Experience in Contact Center tools & CRM Design. - Bonus points for experience in Kustomer, Amazon Connect, Calabrio.
- Understanding of Data Analytics in the Contact Center space, bonus points for SQL and Python proficiency.
- Experience in automated localization tools
- Experience designing IVR Architecture within the contact center.
- Demonstrated orientation towards project management and process reengineering, using JIRA to drive highly effective project teams.
- Strong aptitude for Business Process Outsourcing and knowledge of implementation and vendor management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Training and Development or other related function
- PMP / CAPM project certification
- Certification in JIRA Administration
- Bilingualism, especially in French or Spanish
- Act as the single point of contact for International Expansion and Language support for CS, with a strong dotted line to Regional Expansion leaders across Hopper (APAC, EMEA, LATAM).
- Along with IT, Enablement, WFM and L&D, deliver strong implementation for CS Delivery business units -- right people/right time/right location
- Organize and implement projects to launch new languages and hold cross functional partners, especially internal partners, accountable to meeting tight deadlines.
- Coordinate project performance review processes with a focus on consistency and scalability
- Provide global administrative support related to OSP onboarding to other platform services teams such as IT, WFM, L&D
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal business unit customers, whose services are provided through the OSP center, assist in regular performance reviews with each business unit, and channel customer feedback on a regular basis to improve sales and service
- Act as a sounding board for new OSP provider and site relationships when it comes to international expansions, secondarily scoring OSPs, conducting virtual and in-person site visits and interviews.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and “buck stops here” escalation point for international expansion related support concerns regarding any international teams.
MORE ABOUT HOPPER
Despite the pandemic’s impact on the travel industry, Hopper has emerged stronger than ever. As the travel industry continues to rebound, Hopper has demonstrated significant outperformance with its category-leading mobile-only marketplace, delivering value to customers and supply partners with the company’s proprietary suite of fintech offerings
Here are just a few stats that demonstrate the company’s recent growth:
- Hopper’s valuation is now over $5B, which is more than triple our valuation from early 2020.
- The company grew its revenue by more than 300% YoY in 2021. Hopper’s monthly revenues are now 375% higher than its pre-pandemic high point and Hopper Cloud, Hopper’s new B2B initiative, is already 15% of its revenues and growing.
- According to Apptopia, Hopper was the #1 most downloaded OTA in the US in 2021. The app has over 70 million downloads.
- Hopper’s recovery is faster than the market and its share of the air travel market in North America is now 300% higher than prior to the pandemic, according to MIDT. We are now the 3rd largest air travel agency in North America.
- The company sells over $2B in travel and travel related financial services annually.
- Hopper’s fintech offerings, such as Price Freeze and Rebooking Guarantee, now represent over 70% of its air revenue.
- Given the success of its travel fintech, Hopper recently launched a B2B initiative called Hopper Cloud, where any travel provider can unlock a totally unique revenue stream by seamlessly integrating and offering Hopper’s travel content and fintech products. Hopper Cloud partners include Capital One, Kayak, Marriott, Amadeus, Trip.com
, and MakeMyTrip.
The industry opportunity for Hopper Cloud is enormous as projections estimate that if all travel distribution channels offered travel fintech, it could increase the total consumer spend for the sector by $200 billion annually.
And all this recent growth is just the beginning. There are still so many new opportunities we’re excited to tackle in the next year!